If you pay by credit card, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud.
Under this situation, here are 4 solutions for you:
1. Chose Another Payment Method
- Step 1: Select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the complete order button.
- Step 2: Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment
(for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal).
- Step 3: Then you can complete your order with your Credit/Debit card.
2. Pay via PayPal or PayPal Credit.
If you have a PayPal account, we recommend that you pay via PayPal or PayPal Credit.
3. Switch to your other credit/debit card.
4. Call the customer service number on your credit/debit card.
Let them know you are authorizing the payment. Once they put an authorization through, you're able to process your payment once more on our website and the order will be accepted.
If you need any support, please feel free to contact us!